Executive- Graphic Design APPLY NOW
About the job
1-2 Years of experience and above
- Graduate/PG with formal training in graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Additional diplomas/certifications/training/experience in the video would be considered a plus.
Head – Operations
Personality & Must have
- A keen interest in graphic and communication design.
- Energetic, courteous and committed.
- Excellent IT Skills and computer proficiency, good Email etiquette and good writing skills.
- Knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premium Pro, After Effects, Canva)
- Manage all social media handles for the company: ideation, coordination with content team for creatives, designing, visualizing feed & creating topical content.
- Work on website creatives, banners, emailers, landing pages etc.
- Design marketing collaterals like banners, invites, and other event related collaterals.
- Create and design various materials for print, digital collateral and the web
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Experience with multiple mediums - Website, Presentations, Social Media Posts, Print
Timings 10:00 am – 07:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Work from office only