Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager APPLY NOW
About Job: Full time, Work from Office
Work Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification – Post Graduation in Business/marketing or relevant field with good English (verbal &
Candidate with Media/ Advertising/Ecommerce background preferred
- Devise the organizational sales strategy with refocused target industries, product positioning, and monthly volume projections
- - Redesigned the channel development strategy with realigned structures for the re-seller network
- - Stream-line operations by optimizing processes across four functions
- - Conceptualized and implemented offline and online marketing campaigns
- 1Identifying clients through research and lead generation.
- Reaching out to new and existing clients.
- Manage the entire Profit and loss of the eCommerce business.
- Develop implement ecommerce strategy including sales marketing, to drive the top bottom line
- Will manage the marketing budget, entire brand management, product management, product marketing, promotions, Build Marketing Strategy, Product Marketing, Drive Customer Research and ROI optimization.
- Will formulate the strategies, develop the sales plan and monitor the growth and conduct periodic sales review.
- Handle technology aspect and overall tech strategy for the platform.
- Assess commercial/sales opportunities to maximize online revenue profitability
- Develop working relationships with other organizations - within the business community and with all major partners.
- Personally and officially represent the company to the business community during meetings or events
- Prepare and present annual, quarterly and monthly vertical budgets in discussion with teh top leadership
- Drive Implementation of the marketing plan, selecting best possible media vehicle while optimizing the cost and benefits within the approved budget
- Lead for implementing best practices, controls processes.
- Will monitor the team performance, guiding and mentoring to get the best out of them