Assistant Manager E-commerce Operations APPLY NOW
About Job: Full time, WFO
2-3 Years of experience and above
- Graduate/PG with formal training in Business, logistics.
Head – Operations
Results-focused Operations Manager who excels at streamlining operations & inventory to decrease costs and promote organisation with efficient last-mile logistics, saving operating costs, speeding up deliveries, and elevating the end-customer experience.
- Planning physical layout of warehouse for storage of materials, & consumables and ensuring smooth accounting procedures
- Receiving the Sales Order and Stock transfer order from Head Office and Sales Team. Check the stock Qty with order and generate the Picklist and Delivery note. Make the separate INVOICES (Trading / Manufacturing) for separate orders and after pick and pack the material. And dispatched the material to transporter after overall checking
- Daily Dispatch report, Stock reconciliation statement (Physical vs. Books), Pending order report, and Material requisition for the pending order and fresh order report weekly.
- Ensuring availability of waybills at warehouse for smooth dispatches.
- • Ensure that proper stacking, housekeeping & pest control procedures are followed in Warehouse.
- Maintaining all the marketplace selling policies.
- • Maintaining relevant business reports (Sales, Refund, Taxes, Fee etc.)
- • Coordinating with Vendor, Category, Stores, Customer, distribution, & security to ensure that the warehouse functions run smoothly & requirements are met.
- • Reviewing Marketplace Refund, Return & Cancellation of orders.
- • Process seller registration process and documentation required to registered any business online.
- Merchants acquisition for the business growth.
- • Bringing authentic and market popular brands of platform
- • Building the Categories in app to make best sale boosters
Logistics Management, Warehouse Management, Cost Management,Transportation, Microsoft Office, Advance Excel, data analytics, efficient shipping cost, AOV growth, and customer service and interpersonal skills.
- - Improve First Attempt Delivery Rates
- - Effectively reduce cost of returns and reschedules
- - Elevate overall customer experience